Starz Dental Clinic
  • Starz Dental Clinic is a state of the art clinic providing high quality dental care.
  • We can solve all your dental problems.
  • Creating beautiful smiles uniquely designed for you.
  • We give you a reason to smile.
  • A marriage of art and science.
jQuery Gallery Demo by v2.5


Dental Cases

    Halitoses or Bad Breath

    It is the unpleasant odor present in the exhaled breath. Lot of people are reported to suffer from it to some degree. About 90% of the time the odor is caused by something in the mouth, commonly odors released by bacteria present below the gumline and on the back of the tongue. The remaining 10% is accounted for by many different conditions, including disorders in the nasal cavity, sinuses, throat, lungs, esophagus, stomach or elsewhere.

    Potential Causes of Halitosis :
    - Deep Caries.
    - Oral infections & Ulcerations.
    - Recent dental extraction sockets.
    - Interdental food packing, due to a missing tooth, space between teeth , crowded teeth or a bad filling or bad crown.
    - Partial and total dentures.
    - Fasting.
    - Stress and anxiety.
    - Smoking - Smoking is linked with periodontal disease, which is the second most common cause of oral malodor.
    - Alcohol.
    - Some food like onion and garlic.
    - Some medications that cause Xerostomia.

    The treatment of Halitosis will be suggested by the Dr, depending on the cause.